SUMMER 2019 HOURS
|OPEN||7:00 AM||7:00 AM||7:00 AM||7:00 AM||10:00 AM||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|CLOSE||6:00 PM||6:00 PM||6:00 PM||6:00 PM||2:00 PM|
HPE Facility Regulations
Regulations apply to the fitness center, gym, and building.
- WTC ID or government-issued ID required for admittance for all students, faculty, staff, and faculty/staff immediate family
- Check-In/Check-Out required by all patrons using the facility
- Towels and equipment can be checked out at front desk and must be returned after use
- Lost towel fee is $5, lost equipment fee is at the discretion of the facility
- Workout closed-toed shoes required, no spikes
- Proper attire is required, shirt must be worn at all times
- No profanity
- No tobacco, drug, or alcohol products
- No chalk
- No damaging or manipulation of floor
- No excessive slamming of weights or dumbbells
- Drinks in a plastic, screw top, and/or spill-proof bottle are allowed, all other drinks must be disposed of upon entrance
- Pay attention when crossing track area
- Re-rack all weights and equipment
- Bar clips are required for all barbell lifts
- All equipment must be wiped down following use
- Report any damage or issues with equipment or facility to front desk
Staff is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged personal items.
Failure to adhere to HPE Facility Regulations will result in loss of privileges to the facility.
- Age of admittance: 17 years or older
- General Admission: $12/day, $75/month, $275/semester
- 65 years or Older: $6/day, $35/month, $150/semester
Refer to fitness center and gym schedule for class times and athletic schedule.
Athletic teams have priority during scheduled team times and are subject to change.
Hours subject to change due to sporting events and/or unforeseen circumstances.